Differential Display Reveals Transcriptional Up-regulation of the Motor Molecules for Both Anteroarade and Retrograde Axonal Transport During Nerve Regeneration
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1542–1547, July 1997
How to Cite
Su, Q. N., Namikawa, K., Toki, H. and Kiyama, H. (1997), Differential Display Reveals Transcriptional Up-regulation of the Motor Molecules for Both Anteroarade and Retrograde Axonal Transport During Nerve Regeneration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 1542–1547. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01510.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 4 December 1996, revised 13 Februnry 1997, accepted 17 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!