Critical Role for M3 Muscarinic Receptors in Paradoxical Sleep Generation in the Cat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 415–423, March 1997
How to Cite
Sakai, K. and Onoe, H. (1997), Critical Role for M3 Muscarinic Receptors in Paradoxical Sleep Generation in the Cat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 415–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01619.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 8 May 1996, revised 28 August 1996, accepted 3 October 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!