Functional Properties of Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Channels Expressed in Transfected Human Cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 480–488, March 1997
How to Cite
Ragozzino, D., Fucile, S., Giovannelli, A., Grassi, F., Mileo, A. M., Ballivet, M., Alemà, S. and Eusebi, F. (1997), Functional Properties of Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Channels Expressed in Transfected Human Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 480–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01625.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 June 1996, revised 23 September 1996, accepted 24 October I996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!