Tenascin-C Synthesis and Influence on Axonal Growth During Rat Cortical Development
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 496–506, March 1997
How to Cite
Götz, M., Bolz, J., Joester, A. and Faissner, A. (1997), Tenascin-C Synthesis and Influence on Axonal Growth During Rat Cortical Development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 496–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01627.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 July 1996, revised 22 October 1996, accepted 30 October 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!