Department of Neurobiology, ETH-Hoenggerberg, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
Relation Between Dendritic Ca2+ Levels and the Polarity of Synaptic Long-term Modifications in Rat Visual Cortex Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 2309–2322, November 1997
How to Cite
Hansel, C., Artola, A. and Singer, W. (1997), Relation Between Dendritic Ca2+ Levels and the Polarity of Synaptic Long-term Modifications in Rat Visual Cortex Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2309–2322. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01648.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 December 1996, revised 17 March 1997, accepted 12 May 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!