Pronase Acutely Modifies High Voltage-activated Calcium Currents and Cell Properties of Lymnaea Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2624–2633, December 1997
How to Cite
Hermann, P. M., Lukowiak, K., Wildering, W. C. and Bulloch, A. G. M. (1997), Pronase Acutely Modifies High Voltage-activated Calcium Currents and Cell Properties of Lymnaea Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2624–2633. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01692.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 13 February 1997, revised 12 June 1997, accepted 23 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!