NMDA Receptor Modulation by a Conditioned Medium Derived from Rat Cerebellar Granule Cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2668–2676, December 1997
How to Cite
Dus, L., Canu, N., Zona, C., Ciotti, M. T. and Calissano, P. (1997), NMDA Receptor Modulation by a Conditioned Medium Derived from Rat Cerebellar Granule Cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2668–2676. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01696.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 14 April 1997, revised 24 June 1997, accepted 8 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!