Localization of Putative Receptors for Tetanus Toxin and Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A in Rat Central Nervous System
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2677–2686, December 1997
How to Cite
Herreros, J., Marti, E., Ruiz-Montasell, B., Casanova, A., Niemann, H. and Blasi, J. (1997), Localization of Putative Receptors for Tetanus Toxin and Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A in Rat Central Nervous System. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2677–2686. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01697.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 26 March 1997, revised 28 Muy 1997, accepted 18 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!