Friedrich Miescher-Institute, PO Box 2543, CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland
The ExDression Pattern of the Orphan Nuclear Receptor RORβ in the Developing and Adult Rat Nervous System Suggests a Role in the Processing of Sensory Information and in Circadian Rhythm
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2687–2701, December 1997
How to Cite
Schaeren-Wierners, N., André, E., Kapfhammer, J. P. and Becker-André, M. (1997), The ExDression Pattern of the Orphan Nuclear Receptor RORβ in the Developing and Adult Rat Nervous System Suggests a Role in the Processing of Sensory Information and in Circadian Rhythm. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2687–2701. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01698.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 April 1997, revised 29 June 1997, accepted 1 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!