DeveIopmentalIy ReguIated Alternative SpIicing of mRNAs encoding N-Terminal Tau Variants in the Rat Hippocampus: Structural and Functional Implications
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2723–2733, December 1997
How to Cite
Collet, J., Fehrat, L., Pollard, H., de Pouplana, L. R., Charton, G., Bernard, A., Moreau, J., Ben-Ari, Y. and Khrestchatisky, M. (1997), DeveIopmentalIy ReguIated Alternative SpIicing of mRNAs encoding N-Terminal Tau Variants in the Rat Hippocampus: Structural and Functional Implications. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2723–2733. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01701.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 February 1997, revised 16 June 1997, accepted 26 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!