Effects of Neurotransplants and BDNF on the Survival and Regeneration of Injured Adult Spinal Motoneurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2774–2777, December 1997
How to Cite
Novikova, L., Novikov, L. and Kellerth, J.-O. (1997), Effects of Neurotransplants and BDNF on the Survival and Regeneration of Injured Adult Spinal Motoneurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 2774–2777. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01706.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 28 May 1997, accepted 28 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!