MuSC, a novel member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, is expressed in neurons of a subset of cranial sensory ganglia in the mouse embryo
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2810–2824, September 1998
How to Cite
Sekine-Aizawa, Y., Omori, A. and Fujita, S. C. (1998), MuSC, a novel member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, is expressed in neurons of a subset of cranial sensory ganglia in the mouse embryo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2810–2824. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1998.00288.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Received 9 January 1998, revised 17 March 1998, accepted 9 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!