Endogenous BDNF is required for myelination and regeneration of injured sciatic nerve in rodents
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 4171–4180, December 2000
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-Y., Luo, X.-G., Xian, C. J., Liu, Z.-H. and Zhou, X.-F. (2000), Endogenous BDNF is required for myelination and regeneration of injured sciatic nerve in rodents. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4171–4180. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2000.01312.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 13 July 2000, revised 1 September 2000, accepted 18 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!