Interactions between imidazoline binding sites and dopamine levels in the rat nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 4547–4551, December 2000
How to Cite
Barrot, M., Rettori, M.-C., Guardiola-Lemaître, B., Jarry, C., Le Moal, M. and Piazza, P. V. (2000), Interactions between imidazoline binding sites and dopamine levels in the rat nucleus accumbens. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4547–4551. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2000.01318.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 20 April 2000, revised 12 September 2000, accepted 25 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!