p35/cdk5 binds and phosphorylates β-catenin and regulates β-catenin/presenilin-1 interaction
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 241–247, January 2001
How to Cite
Kesavapany, S., Lau, K.-F., McLoughlin, D. M., Brownlees, J., Ackerley, S., Leigh, P. N., Shaw, C. E. and Miller, C. C. J. (2001), p35/cdk5 binds and phosphorylates β-catenin and regulates β-catenin/presenilin-1 interaction. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2001.01376.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 27 July 2000, revised 2 October 2000, accepted 27 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!