Action observation activates premotor and parietal areas in a somatotopic manner: an fMRI study
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 400–404, January 2001
How to Cite
Buccino, G., Binkofski, F., Fink, G. R., Fadiga, L., Fogassi, L., Gallese, V., Seitz, R. J., Zilles, K., Rizzolatti, G. and Freund, H.-J. (2001), Action observation activates premotor and parietal areas in a somatotopic manner: an fMRI study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 400–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2001.01385.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 27 July 2000, revised 16 October 2000, accepted 2 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!