Neurotrophins BDNF and NT-3 promote axonal re-entry into the distal host spinal cord through Schwann cell-seeded mini-channels
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 257–268, January 2001
How to Cite
Bamber, N. I., Li, H., Lu, X., Oudega, M., Aebischer, P. and Xu, X. M. (2001), Neurotrophins BDNF and NT-3 promote axonal re-entry into the distal host spinal cord through Schwann cell-seeded mini-channels. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 257–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2001.01387.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 23 May 2000, revised 5 October 2000, accepted 3 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!