NAAG inhibits KCl-induced [3H]-GABA release via mGluR3, cAMP, PKA and L-type calcium conductance
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 340–346, January 2001
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Ramadan, E., Cappiello, M., Wroblewska, B., Bzdega, T. and Neale, J. H. (2001), NAAG inhibits KCl-induced [3H]-GABA release via mGluR3, cAMP, PKA and L-type calcium conductance. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 340–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2001.01396.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 6 July 2000, revised 6 November 2000, accepted 15 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!