Theta synchronization in the limbic system: the role of Gudden's tegmental nuclei
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 381–388, January 2001
How to Cite
Kocsis, B., Di Prisco, G. V. and Vertes, R. P. (2001), Theta synchronization in the limbic system: the role of Gudden's tegmental nuclei. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2001.tb01708.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 17 August 2000, revised 31 October 2000, accepted 2 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!