SR141716A reduces the reinforcing properties of heroin but not heroin-induced increases in nucleus accumbens dopamine in rats
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3145–3149, December 2003
How to Cite
Caillé, S. and Parsons, L. H. (2003), SR141716A reduces the reinforcing properties of heroin but not heroin-induced increases in nucleus accumbens dopamine in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 3145–3149. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.02961.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Received 24 April 2003, revised 29 July 2003, accepted 4 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!