The pattern of ocular dominance columns in cat primary visual cortex: intra- and interindividual variability of column spacing and its dependence on genetic background
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3251–3266, December 2003
How to Cite
Kaschube, M., Wolf, F., Puhlmann, M., Rathjen, S., Schmidt, K.-F., Geisel, T. and Löwel, S. (2003), The pattern of ocular dominance columns in cat primary visual cortex: intra- and interindividual variability of column spacing and its dependence on genetic background. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 3251–3266. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.02979.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received 24 April 2003, revised 29 July 2003, accepted 21 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!