M.D. and P.S. contributed equally to this work.
MRI and in situ hybridization reveal early disturbances in brain size and gene expression in the megencephalic (mceph/mceph) mouse
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3218–3230, December 2003
How to Cite
Diez, M., Schweinhardt, P., Petersson, S., Wang, F.-H., Lavebratt, C., Schalling, M., Hökfelt, T. and Spenger, C. (2003), MRI and in situ hybridization reveal early disturbances in brain size and gene expression in the megencephalic (mceph/mceph) mouse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 3218–3230. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.02994.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received 17 January 2003, revised 1 July 2003, accepted 1 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!