Present address: Department of Cell Physiology & Pharmacology, University of Leicester, University Road, Medical Sciences Building, Leicester LE1 9HN, UK.
Active release of glycine or d-serine saturates the glycine site of NMDA receptors at the cerebellar mossy fibre to granule cell synapse
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2975–2980, December 2003
How to Cite
Billups, D. and Attwell, D. (2003), Active release of glycine or d-serine saturates the glycine site of NMDA receptors at the cerebellar mossy fibre to granule cell synapse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2975–2980. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.02996.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2003
- Received 17 March 2003, revised 1 September 2003, accepted 3 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!