Present address: Sobell Department of Motor Neurosciences & Movement Disorders, Institute of Neurology, University College London, 8–11 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK. E-mail: D.Nowak@ion.ucl.ac.uk
Sensorimotor memory and grip force control: does grip force anticipate a self-produced weight change when drinking with a straw from a cup?
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2883–2892, November 2003
How to Cite
Nowak, D. A. and Hermsdörfer, J. (2003), Sensorimotor memory and grip force control: does grip force anticipate a self-produced weight change when drinking with a straw from a cup?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2883–2892. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03011.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 17 June 2003, revised 1 August 2003, accepted 11 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!