Specific γ-hydroxybutyrate-binding sites but loss of pharmacological effects of γ-hydroxybutyrate in GABAB(1)-deficient mice
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2722–2730, November 2003
How to Cite
Kaupmann, K., Cryan, J. F., Wellendorph, P., Mombereau, C., Sansig, G., Klebs, K., Schmutz, M., Froestl, W., Van Der Putten, H., Mosbacher, J., Bräuner-Osborne, H., Waldmeier, P. and Bettler, B. (2003), Specific γ-hydroxybutyrate-binding sites but loss of pharmacological effects of γ-hydroxybutyrate in GABAB(1)-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2722–2730. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03013.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 18 July 2003, revised 3 September 2003, accepted 10 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!