Delay-period activities in two subdivisions of monkey inferotemporal cortex during pair association memory task
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2915–2918, November 2003
How to Cite
Naya, Y., Yoshida, M., Takeda, M., Fujimichi, R. and Miyashita, Y. (2003), Delay-period activities in two subdivisions of monkey inferotemporal cortex during pair association memory task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2915–2918. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03020.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 1 July 2003, revised 5 September 2003, accepted 12 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!