Chemokine modulation of high-conductance Ca2+-sensitive K+ currents in microglia from human hippocampi
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2893–2898, November 2003
How to Cite
Bordey, A. and Spencer, D. D. (2003), Chemokine modulation of high-conductance Ca2+-sensitive K+ currents in microglia from human hippocampi. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2893–2898. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03021.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 17 September 2002, revised 10 September 2003, accepted 12 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!