Contextual fear conditioning regulates the expression of brain-specific small nucleolar RNAs in hippocampus
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3089–3096, December 2003
How to Cite
Rogelj, B., Hartmann, C. E. A., Yeo, C. H., Hunt, S. P. and Giese, K. P. (2003), Contextual fear conditioning regulates the expression of brain-specific small nucleolar RNAs in hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 3089–3096. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03026.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Received 8 August 2003, revised 15 September 2003, accepted 16 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!