Rapid modulation of cortical proprioceptive activity induced by transient cutaneous deafferentation: neurophysiological evidence of short-term plasticity across different somatosensory modalities in humans
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3053–3060, December 2003
How to Cite
Tinazzi, M., Rosso, T., Zanette, G., Fiaschi, A. and Aglioti, S. M. (2003), Rapid modulation of cortical proprioceptive activity induced by transient cutaneous deafferentation: neurophysiological evidence of short-term plasticity across different somatosensory modalities in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 3053–3060. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03043.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Received 14 May 2003, revised 10 September 2003, accepted 23 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!