I.S. and A.M.L. contributed equally to this work.
Post-lesion transcommissural growth of olivary climbing fibres creates functional synaptic microzones
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3027–3036, December 2003
How to Cite
Sugihara, I., Lohof, A. M., Letellier, M., Mariani, J. and Sherrard, R. M. (2003), Post-lesion transcommissural growth of olivary climbing fibres creates functional synaptic microzones. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 3027–3036. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2003.03045.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Received 12 August 2003, revised 17 September 2003, accepted 17 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!