Activation of a subpopulation of orexin/hypocretin-containing hypothalamic neurons by GABAA receptor-mediated inhibition of the nucleus accumbens shell, but not by exposure to a novel environment
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 376–386, January 2004
How to Cite
Baldo, B. A., Gual-Bonilla, L., Sijapati, K., Daniel, R. A., Landry, C. F. and Kelley, A. E. (2004), Activation of a subpopulation of orexin/hypocretin-containing hypothalamic neurons by GABAA receptor-mediated inhibition of the nucleus accumbens shell, but not by exposure to a novel environment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 376–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03093.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received 11 July 2003, revised 11 October 2003, accepted 13 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!