Striatal contributions to working memory: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study in humans
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 755–760, February 2004
How to Cite
Lewis, S. J. G., Dove, A., Robbins, T. W., Barker, R. A. and Owen, A. M. (2004), Striatal contributions to working memory: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 755–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03108.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Received 13 June 2003, revised 12 September 2003, accepted 20 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!