Adulthood nicotine treatment alleviates behavioural impairments in rats neonatally treated with quinpirole: possible roles of acetylcholine function and neurotrophic factor expression
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1634–1642, April 2003
How to Cite
Brown, R. W., Thompson, K. D., Thompson, K. N., Ward, J. J., Thacker, S. K., Williams, M. T. and Kostrzewa, R. M. (2004), Adulthood nicotine treatment alleviates behavioural impairments in rats neonatally treated with quinpirole: possible roles of acetylcholine function and neurotrophic factor expression. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1634–1642. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03199.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 6 August 2003, revised 3 December 2003, accepted 5 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!