Cooperation and biased competition model can explain attentional filtering in the prefrontal cortex
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1969–1977, April 2004
How to Cite
Szabo, M., Almeida, R., Deco, G. and Stetter, M. (2004), Cooperation and biased competition model can explain attentional filtering in the prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1969–1977. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03211.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 5 September 2003, revised 3 November 2003, accepted 25 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!