Repositioning of charged I–II loop amino acid residues within the electric field by β subunit as a novel working hypothesis for the control of fast P/Q calcium channel inactivation
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1759–1772, April 2004
How to Cite
Sandoz, G., Lopez-Gonzalez, I., Stamboulian, S., Weiss, N., Arnoult, C. and De Waard, M. (2004), Repositioning of charged I–II loop amino acid residues within the electric field by β subunit as a novel working hypothesis for the control of fast P/Q calcium channel inactivation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1759–1772. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03216.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 17 July 2003, revised 12 December 2003, accepted 16 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!