Regulation of MAPK/ERK phosphorylation via ionotropic glutamate receptors in cultured rat striatal neurons
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1207–1216, March 2004
How to Cite
Mao, L., Tang, Q., Samdani, S., Liu, Z. and Wang, J. Q. (2004), Regulation of MAPK/ERK phosphorylation via ionotropic glutamate receptors in cultured rat striatal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1207–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03223.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Received 23 July 2003, revised 11 December 2003, accepted 22 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!