Heterozygous PAX6 mutation, adult brain structure and fronto-striato-thalamic function in a human family
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1505–1512, April 2003
How to Cite
Ellison-Wright, Z., Heyman, I., Frampton, I., Rubia, K., Chitnis, X., Ellison-Wright, I., Williams, S. C. R., Suckling, J., Simmons, A. and Bullmore, E. (2004), Heterozygous PAX6 mutation, adult brain structure and fronto-striato-thalamic function in a human family. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1505–1512. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03236.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 21 October 2003, revised 18 December 2003, accepted 7 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!