V.d.O.S. and L.R. contributed equally to this work.
Glial fibrillary acidic protein gene promoter is differently modulated by transforming growth factor-beta 1 in astrocytes from distinct brain regions
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1721–1730, April 2004
How to Cite
De Oliveira Sousa, V., Romão, L., Neto, V. M. and Gomes, F. C. A. (2004), Glial fibrillary acidic protein gene promoter is differently modulated by transforming growth factor-beta 1 in astrocytes from distinct brain regions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1721–1730. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03249.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 30 April 2003, revised 27 November 2003, accepted 8 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!