Effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor on cell survival, differentiation and patterning of neuronal connections and Müller glia cells in the developing retina
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1475–1484, April 2003
How to Cite
Pinzón-Duarte, G., Arango-González, B., Guenther, E. and Kohler, K. (2004), Effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor on cell survival, differentiation and patterning of neuronal connections and Müller glia cells in the developing retina. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1475–1484. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03252.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 24 July 2003, revised 20 November 2003, accepted 17 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!