Orexins (hypocretins) directly interact with neuropeptide Y, POMC and glucose-responsive neurons to regulate Ca2+ signaling in a reciprocal manner to leptin: orexigenic neuronal pathways in the mediobasal hypothalamus
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1524–1534, April 2003
How to Cite
Muroya, S., Funahashi, H., Yamanaka, A., Kohno, D., Uramura, K., Nambu, T., Shibahara, M., Kuramochi, M., Takigawa, M., Yanagisawa, M., Sakurai, T., Shioda, S. and Yada, T. (2004), Orexins (hypocretins) directly interact with neuropeptide Y, POMC and glucose-responsive neurons to regulate Ca2+ signaling in a reciprocal manner to leptin: orexigenic neuronal pathways in the mediobasal hypothalamus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1524–1534. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03255.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 8 October 2003, revised 27 December 2003, accepted 6 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!