CD81-induced behavioural changes during chronic cocaine administration: in vivo gene delivery with regulatable lentivirus
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1621–1633, April 2003
How to Cite
Bahi, A., Boyer, F., Kafri, T. and Dreyer, J.-L. (2004), CD81-induced behavioural changes during chronic cocaine administration: in vivo gene delivery with regulatable lentivirus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1621–1633. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03260.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 5 November 2003, revised 7 January 2004, accepted 12 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!