Inactivation of the olfactory amygdala prevents the endocrine response to male odour in anoestrus ewes
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1581–1590, April 2003
How to Cite
Gelez, H., Archer, E., Chesneau, D., Magallon, T. and Fabre-Nys, C. (2004), Inactivation of the olfactory amygdala prevents the endocrine response to male odour in anoestrus ewes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1581–1590. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03261.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 8 September 2003, revised 19 December 2003, accepted 23 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!