Unusual cone and rod properties in subterranean African mole-rats (Rodentia, Bathyergidae)
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1545–1558, April 2003
How to Cite
Peichl, L., Němec, P. and Burda, H. (2004), Unusual cone and rod properties in subterranean African mole-rats (Rodentia, Bathyergidae). European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1545–1558. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03263.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 9 June 2003, revised 13 January 2004, accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!