In vivo release and gene upregulation of brain prolactin in response to physiological stimuli
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1601–1608, April 2003
How to Cite
Torner, L., Maloumby, R., Nava, G., Aranda, J., Clapp, C. and Neumann, I. D. (2004), In vivo release and gene upregulation of brain prolactin in response to physiological stimuli. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1601–1608. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03264.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 17 October 2003, revised 25 December 2003, accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!