In vivo release and gene upregulation of brain prolactin in response to physiological stimuli
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1601–1608, April 2003
How to Cite
Torner, L., Maloumby, R., Nava, G., Aranda, J., Clapp, C. and Neumann, I. D. (2004), In vivo release and gene upregulation of brain prolactin in response to physiological stimuli. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1601–1608. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03264.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 17 October 2003, revised 25 December 2003, accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!