Present address: Institute of Physiology II, University of Muenster, Robert-Koch Strasse 27a, D-48149 Muenster, Germany
Functional importance of Ca2+-activated K+ channels for lysophosphatidic acid-induced microglial migration
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1469–1474, April 2003
How to Cite
Schilling, T., Stock, C., Schwab, A. and Eder, C. (2004), Functional importance of Ca2+-activated K+ channels for lysophosphatidic acid-induced microglial migration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1469–1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03265.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Received 9 September 2003, revised 11 December 2003, accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!