Addictive and non-addictive drugs induce distinct and specific patterns of ERK activation in mouse brain
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1826–1836, April 2004
How to Cite
Valjent, E., Pagès, C., Hervé, D., Girault, J.-A. and Caboche, J. (2004), Addictive and non-addictive drugs induce distinct and specific patterns of ERK activation in mouse brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1826–1836. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03278.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 1 October 2003, revised 5 January 2004, accepted 22 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!