J.D.S. and F.M. contributed equally to this work.
Corticotropin-releasing factor and urocortin differentially modulate rat Purkinje cell dendritic outgrowth and differentiation in vitro
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1749–1758, April 2004
How to Cite
Swinny, J. D., Metzger, F., IJkema-Paassen, J., Gounko, N. V., Gramsbergen, A. and Van Der Want, J. J. L. (2004), Corticotropin-releasing factor and urocortin differentially modulate rat Purkinje cell dendritic outgrowth and differentiation in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1749–1758. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03279.x
Present address: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th and Civic Center Blvd, 409 Abramson Pediatric Research Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 1 September 2003, revised 12 Jamuary 2004, accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!