Co-localization of endomorphin-2 and substance P in primary afferent nociceptors and effects of injury: a light and electron microscopic study in the rat
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1789–1799, April 2004
How to Cite
Sanderson Nydahl, K., Skinner, K., Julius, D. and Basbaum, A. I. (2004), Co-localization of endomorphin-2 and substance P in primary afferent nociceptors and effects of injury: a light and electron microscopic study in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1789–1799. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03284.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 7 August 2003, revised 25 December 2003, accepted 8 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!