Mice lacking 5-HT7 receptors show specific impairments in contextual learning
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1913–1922, April 2004
How to Cite
Roberts, A. J., Krucker, T., Levy, C. L., Slanina, K. A., Sutcliffe, J. G. and Hedlund, P. B. (2004), Mice lacking 5-HT7 receptors show specific impairments in contextual learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 1913–1922. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03288.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Received 22 September 2003, revised 26 January 2004, accepted 2 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!